Technicians fill up to 5 quarts of oil, check tire rotation, and ensure that the vehicle is ready for further use
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of conventional oil
- Tire rotation
- Air filter
- Up to 2 wiper blades
- 27-point vehicle inspection
- Cooling system inspection
- Brake system inspection
- Inspection on all belts, hoses, lines
- Drive train inspection
- Axle joint and shaft inspection
- U-joint inspection
- Front and rear differentials and transfer case
- Inspection of all fluids and fluid levels, and topping off all levels
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Grease Monkey
Since its founding in 1978, the international quick-lube franchise Grease Monkey has maintained its focus on speedy treatments and a detail-oriented approach to auto care. Shop technicians tune up rides with services such as AC repair, air-filter replacement, and fuel- and emissions-system cleaning.
Grease Monkey's signature service, though, is its full-service oil change. After replacing a vehicle's lubricant with GF-5 or re-refined motor oil, technicians perform an entire review of its maintenance needs, referencing the owner's manual and the wise hermit living in the trunk.