Visitors can enjoy Brooklyn style two-topping pizzas and entertainment for kids of all ages
About This Deal
At Great Wolf Lodge, you’ll see some changes to your stay so your Pack can play safe.
- It’s our Paw Pledge. And it represents our commitment to keeping you healthy and safe during your stay. https://www.greatwolf.com/health-and-safety
Wellness survey must be completed prior to arrival and masks are required
- What’s included:
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, and $40 credit to Northern Lights Arcade game
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, one MagiQuest game with one classic wand for one
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, unlimited golf and bowling for two
- Northern Lights Arcade at The Lodge: Open from 5 AM to 10 PM for entertainment, visitors of all ages can enjoy some of the newest, most exciting arcade game options. Prizes await the most dexterous, or the luckiest players, and there is plenty of excitement and fun to go around for everyone.
- Moon Glow Golf: At the Moon Glow customers can play golf in truly unique surroundings - in a colorful forest-like room illuminated by colorful lights. Players can compete with their friends or families trying to make the ball fall into one of the nine holes. This attraction is a favorite for many visitors.
- Ten Paw Alley: This is a way for the whole family to have a great time. Thanks to shorter lanes and smaller bowling balls visitors of all ages may enjoy bowling, no matter whether they’re trying to beat a personal record or simply playing for fun. There is no special shoewear required.
- MagiQuest: Visitors can explore the lodge, which for the play, becomes a live-action game scenery. They get to choose a magic wand, add extra powers to it, and experience the adventure in the immersive virtual playground.
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge - Cincinnati Mason
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Hydro Plunge—a roller coaster/water slide hybrid—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find Howl at the Moon Glow Golf and mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley.