Families can enjoy a day of fun at an indoor water park with attractions for all ages as well as Brooklyn-style pizza
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Sunday through Thursday, Blackout dates of 11/25-11/26, 12/18-1/3/21, 1/17/21, 2/14/21
- Day Pass includes:
- All-day fun at an 84-degree indoor water park
- Free life jackets
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Prohibited items: coolers and outside food
- Lockers available? yes, to rent
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge - Williamsburg
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge - Williamsburg is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley..