Students of all ages learn the fundamentals of horsemanship such as riding, grooming, saddling, and caring for horses
What You'll Get
- What’s included: comprehensive equine education of half-hour unmounted and half-hour mounted time and is focused on Western Dressage, Dressage, and Trail Disciplines
- Weight restriction: 250 lbs
- Age restrictions: must be 5 or older
- Appropriate for skill levels: beginner
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Must be 5 or older. 250 lbs. max weight. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GS Performance Horses
From the name, one might think that the horses at GS Performance Horses are known for their speed. But they're actually very patient and gentle creatures, particularly with kids. The horses quickly develop relationships with their riders, and patiently stand by as students of all ages learn how to groom and saddle them. They walk and trot along gingerly as first-time riders get acquainted with steed-steering fundamentals, and like bad Simon Says' players, the horses are known to respond to every command.