Enjoy the signature cuisine of Guy Fieri featuring unique twists on traditional dishes
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: American
- Must be 21 or older
- Not valid on federal holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, or Valentine’s Day
- View the main menu and prices
- For valet parking must have a Total Rewards Card, can be acquired upon arrival
Need To Know
About Guy Fieri's Philly Kitchen + Bar
Some know Philadelphia as the City of Brotherly Love. But after a trip to Guy Fieri's Philly Kitchen + Bar at Harrah's, they'll call it something better: Flavortown. This delightful dining experience—which packs all of the flair you'd expect from its iconic namesake—features a bevy of Guy's signature bold flavors and wild reinventions of classic dishes that'll have patrons exclaiming, "Shut the front door!" Here's just a little to expect from your first of many adventures to Flavortown:
- The Shareables: Team up on treats such as the smoked-gouda and pale-ale fondue, brisket sliders with chipotle aioli, or the signature Vegas fries, which are served with Guy's cool blue-sabi (that's blue cheese and wasabi) sauce.
- Ain't No Thing But a Chicken Wing: Get dipping with jalapeño buffalo wings, Double-Barrel BBQ wings, or crispy Old Bay wings.
- Big Bite Burgers: Savor the award-winning Bacon Mac-n-Cheese burger with Guy's Donkey saunce, and other sandwiches like the pastrami-packed Mayor of Flavortown and a turkey burger amped up with poblanos and ancho bacon.
- The Entrees: Dig in to Guy's cajun chicken alfredo, unlock a myriad of flavors in the jalapeño- and apricot-glazed cedar salmon, or get your taste buds rockin' with the American Royal ribs.
- The Drinks: The beverages in Flavortown include a wide California-influenced wine list, cleverly concocted signature cocktails, craft beers, and even shots frozen with nitrogen.