All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 5, 2012
Reviewed April 4, 2012
Reviewed January 1, 2012
What You'll Get
If humankind never learned to play with its food, it would never have learned to play with its ingredients, and the world would be one bereft bowl of gruel. Taste the fruits of culinary creativity with today’s Groupon to The Quays in Hoboken. Choose between the following options:
- For $34, you get an upscale American meal for two (up to a $78 value) that includes:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (valid for those up to a $24 value each)
- Two drinks, including wine or beer (up to a $9 value each)
- For $68, you get an upscale American meal for four (up to a $156 value) that includes:
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (valid for those up to a $24 value each)
- Four drinks, including wine or beer (up to a $9 value each)<p>
With Hoboken’s picturesque shoreline as its backdrop, The Quays fuses stunning waterfront views of Manhattan with an innovative menu of upscale cuisine. Taste buds take a warm-up lap around appetizers such as the steamed mussels and chorizo swimming in a spicy white-wine sauce. Anchored by a lineup of succulent meats, entrees arrive in the form of barbecue baby back ribs or Tuscan salmon, which waits atop a bed of orzo, grape tomatoes, and kalamata olives. Black beans and rice abut piquant cuts of cilantro- and lime-marinated chicken, and rosemary-garlic pork chops boast an apple-brandy-sauce aftershave. Diners can also tipple drinks from a robust menu of beers and wines, including sips from small-lot artisanal producers and larger vino crafters such as Shafer Vineyards.
Inside The Quays, bowed wooden columns arc gracefully around dark, wooden tables and floors set aglow by ethereal blue lights. A curtain sways gently across the center of the restaurant, separating the spacious dining room from the bar’s contemporary-style booths like a chalk line drawn down the middle of two feuding twins’ shared bedroom.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.