Children 0–5 years old are given free range to learn and have fun with other kids while learning social and cognitive skills
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- One-month basic membership includes:
- One parent/child class a week
- Unlimited Open Gym
- Makeups for missed classes during that month
- Special Open Gym times have sometimes extra activities, such as no-mess art activity, story-time, or surprise visit from the mascot, Gymbo.
- The center allows children 0–5 years old to have fun on their own terms during Open Play and specially designed classes while their brain and cognitive and social skills develop. Kids’ parents can be present and spend quality time with them.
- Click here to view the class schedule
- Gymboree Play and Music classes are uniquely and intentionally designed for early childhood development. Through play, your child is challenged physically, socially and cognitively, building crucial skills to support a lifetime of learning.
- Their expert play leaders support you through 45 minutes of uninterrupted time to play, explore, and learn. The custom-designed curriculum challenges your child as they grow, with changing playscapes and themes every three weeks.
About Gymboree Play & Music Center
When Joan Barnes founded Gymboree Play & Music in 1976, she envisioned a facility where parents and children could play together in a safe and age-appropriate environment. In the following decades, Gymboree Play & Music spread to more than 30 countries across the globe, helping youngsters from infants to 5 years old develop cognitive, physical, and social skills in order to prepare them for life-long learning. The company's instructors lead classes such as Play & Learn, its flagship course, in which parents and kids move through a seven-level program filled with storytelling, play activities, and debates on the merits of sandwich crust. Talented staffers also prep youngsters for school and foster development in areas such as music, art, and sports. Throughout all classes, they make use of custom play equipment designed by acclaimed playground designer and seesaw-tamer Jay Beck.