Qualified technicians provide reliable auto repair services including oil change, tire rotation, engine repair, and brake repair
What You'll Get
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil.
- Extra fee for additional quarts of oil, cartridge, OEM oil filters, or premium oil.
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Hall Automotive’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Technicians can pick-up and drop-off customer’s vehicles
- “Night drop” box available any time during the day
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Hall Automotive’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. Extra fee for additional quarts of oil, cartridge, OEM oil filters, or premium oil. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hall Automotive
Hall Automotive has been in the business of selling and repairing cars and trucks pretty much since the birth of the automobile. The Milwaukee-area business began back in 1926 and has been offering top-quality services ever since. Today, Hall sells new VW and Mazda vehicles as well a full spectrum of used autos from both domestic and import manufacturers.
Drivers in need of repairs can visit Hall Automotive for all of their service needs. Factory-trained technicians ensure that everything from basic oil changes to complete transmission overhauls are taken care of with expert care. And the onsite collision center keeps cars, trucks, and vans looking factory fresh whether they've taken on a few minor scrapes or require all new bodywork.
Two experts settle the debate.
Where does your city rank?