The restaurant offers mouthwatering Latin American dishes like sizzling fajitas, quesadillas, and enchiladas
About Haydees Restaurant
Haydees Restaurant was a longtime dream of two immigrants from El Salvador, Haydee and Mario. The dream became reality in 1988 when they have decided to open their own restaurant with Latin American cuisine. Now, Haydees Restaurant is a must visit place for all food lovers visiting Washington DC. Besides delicious food, clients also praise the family-like atmosphere, welcoming staff, and cultural activities, which bring local communities together. So without further ado, let's see some examples of what to expect from Haydees Restaurant foodwise:
- Combo Quesadilla: a simple yet heavenly steak—chicken—shrimp combination able to satisfy every carnivore.
- Yuca con Chicharron: a typical dish from El Salvador and Honduras made from fried cassava root and pork.
- Combo Taquitos: an all-time favorite deep-fried tortilla stuffed with beef or chicken and cheese, which melts in your mouth.
And if that was not great enough, the owners are so proud of their restaurant that they happily join the staff to serve food and provide a relaxing dining experience for their customers.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days