Trick art enthusiasts discover the intricacies of optical illusions and interactive art
What You'll Get
- What’s included: General admission, 60 interactive paintings to take photos with.
- During their visit, participants can spend several hours exploring over 60 murals which constitute a collaboration of seven artists from all over the world. The works cover around 28,000 square feet area and each painting features a unique style and technique of an artist.
- Adult tickets are for ages 13 and up, child tickets are for ages 12 and under.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Finding something fun for the whole family to do can be tough. Finding it in Vegas can be tougher. That's where HeadzUP comes in. Just off the Las Vegas strip, this immersive entertainment center provides something for everyone to have fun with. Whether it's solving riddles in one of their escape rooms or checking out the wonders of the Trick Art Museum, they offer unique adventures for both kids and adults.
- Archery Tag: like dodgeball but with arrows, this game pits two teams against each other as they attempt to knock out opponents with a bow and arrow, safely of course
- Escape Rooms: themed rooms ranging from vault heists to treasure hunts challenge participants to solve complex puzzles before their 60 minutes is up. One of the largest and most immersive escape rooms in the United States sets itself apart from the others with live actors and top of the line technology.