Members may visit the historic Heritage Square Museum as they like and experience a completely different time period
What You'll Get
- Free admission to the Museum
- 10% discount on cash purchases in the Museum Shop
- Subscription to the newsletter and event calendar, On The Square
- Reduced admission to selected special events
Membership in Time Travelers®, providing discounts and benefits at participating museums nationwide*Free admission to the Museum
- Heritage Square Museum is a place out of this time, a location that was constructed Victorian Era.
- Free admission for children under 6
The Fine Print
About Heritage Square Museum
Heritage Square Museum is like a giant time capsule cracked open. The living history museum brings the 19th Century and the early days of the 20th to life across its grounds. Through its buildings and skilled interpreters, it explores how Southern California developed in the first century of its statehood.
- Size: nine buildings, including eight preserved structures constructed during the Victorian Era
- Eye Catchers: the museum staff, who dress in full period clothing right down to their historically accurate smiles
- Crown Jewel: William Hayes Perry Residence, the largest house here and an example of classic Greek Revival Italianate
- Don't Miss: stepping inside the Colonial Drug, which looks just like the drug store and soda counter operated in Highland Park after World War I.
- Special Programs: guided tours, living history performances, and traveling exhibitions