All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 13, 2013
July 27, 2013
July 17, 2013
What You'll Get
Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for spa access and a choice of one of the following services: (up to a $150 total value)
- 50-minute Swedish massage (a $115 value)
- 30-minute Rapid Rejuvenator manicure and 30-minute Short & Sweet pedicure (a $105 value)
- 50-minute Purifying Facial (a $125 value)<p>
$89 for spa access, an 80-minute massage, and a soothing scalp treatment (a $220 total value)<p>
Spa access for both options includes use of the spa, towels, shower, steam room, sauna, and relaxation room (a $25 value).<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Subject to availability. 4hr cancellation notice required or a fee up to the Groupon price may apply. Guest must be 18 or over to receive massage services, however, minors are allowed to receive facials and salon services when accompanied by a guardian. Credit card required at booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hibiscus Spa at The Westin Las Vegas
Relaxation and rejuvenation are often the point of any getaway. So while staying at The Westin Las Vegas, a trip to the hotel's luxurious Hibiscus Spa is a must. Amidst the soft chime of music, guests can relax in plush robes with a cup of herbal tea before their treatments, and then make their way to a tranquil room for a massage or facial. Or they can head to the salon to have their nails buffed and polished and hair cut into a fresh style. And the spa day wouldn't be quite complete without access to all the amenities—the sauna, steam room, fitness center, and peaceful relaxation lounge await guests.
Here's a quick look at some of Hibiscus Spa's services:
- Facials: Holistic calming or stimulating, anti-aging, hydrablue energizing, and urban detox facials help skin glow.
- Massages: Guests can tailor massages to their every need with offerings like couples massage, prenatal, deep-tissue, hot stone, or even in-room services.
- Salon Services: Beauticians administer mani-pedis, haircuts, highlights, color corrections, and blowouts to update guests' looks.
- Other services include body wraps, makeup application, and waxing.