What You'll Get
Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bathtime visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to Highland Park Soda Fountain. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a meal for two (up to a $22.34 total value) that includes the following:
- Two sandwiches (up to a $5.69 value each)
- Two cups of soup (up to a $3.49 value each)
- Two soda fountain soft drinks ($1.99 each)<p>
- For $20, you get a meal for four (up to a $44.68 total value) that includes the following:
- Four sandwiches (up to a $5.69 value each)
- Four cups of soup (up to a $3.49 value each)
- Four soda fountain soft drinks ($1.99 each)<p>
- For $7, you get $15 worth of anything on the menu. Sandwiches, soup, milk shakes, and other soda fountain items range from $1.49–$5.99 each.<p>
Celebrating almost 100 years of service, Highland Park Soda Fountain’s soda shop-style sandwiches, milkshakes, malts, and old-fashioned breakfast classics have thrilled the palates of kids and adults alike. After plunking themselves down on one of the 19 barstools lining the counter or nearby table seating, diners can chew through a classic palm beach, grilled cheese or grilled chicken salad sandwich. Morning patrons can fuel up on breakfast classics such as biscuits and gravy, eggs benedict, and scrambled eggs with toast to prepare for a challenging day of rearranging library shelves according to authors’ moustache width.
About Highland Park Soda Fountain
For a 104 years, the old-fashioned Highland Park Soda Fountain has served authentic diner eats at its long lunch counter, including deli sandwiches, hearty soups and chilies, and frozen treats. With barstools, traditional malt glasses, and phosphates on its menu, the shop was described by Frommer’s as “blissfully out of place with all the home-goods and high-end restaurants that surround it.” The menu pays homage to the soda shop’s early days with traditional grilled-cheese, egg-salad, and minced-ham sandwiches. Co-owner Sonny Williams—a customer since childhood—now teaches kids to spin on the 19 barstools that line the lunch counter as they wait for ice-cream sundaes, milk shakes, or phosphates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.