What You Get
- $12.99 for $25 worth of Indian cuisine; valid Sunday–Thursday
- $16 for $20 worth of brunch for two
- Click here to see the full menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Himalayas Indian Restaurant
Himalayas Indian Restaurant showcases the rich, diverse flavors of regional Indian cooking. Roasted meats, simmered vegetables, and fragrant curries all benefit from the wealth of spices and herbs found throughout South Asia. The chefs begin every day by grinding and preparing fresh spices for their dishes, lending vibrant flavors to the menu that Zagat scored as "very good to excellent."
Herbs and Spices on the Menu
- Saffron: flavors the shrimp biryani's steamed basmati rice
- Tamarind: mingles with roasted garlic and bell pepper in a spicy curry for the chicken balti
- Mint Leaves: adds a fresh, cleansing flavor to the lamb boti kabob's yogurt marinade
- Rose Water: complements the subtle sweetness of homemade gulab jamon
- Hydrogen: balances the delicate oxygen flavor in every glass of water
The eclectic character of the Indian subcontinent comes out in more than just the menu's herbs and spices. In the dining room, meals unfurl to a soundtrack of Indian flutes and drums; in the kitchen, the chefs embrace traditional cooking techniques by roasting everything from skewered meats to breads inside their charcoal-fired, clay tandoor oven. Even the recipes have deep ties to Indian tradition, having been passed down through generations of Indian families.
79% of 14 customers recommend
“Delicious dinner and excellent service.”
“Food was very good and customer service was excellent. Did not wait long for my food.”