Takeout customers can enjoy a family meal deal for 4-6 people with dishes like mac and cheese, meat loaf, and salad
What You'll Get
- Valid for takeout only; please call ahead. Not valid for dine-in.
- Type of cuisine: American/Tavern Fare
- What’s included:
- One large entree of choice: 24-ounce meat loaf, 16-ounce grilled salmon, 24 chicken tenders, or 36 chicken wings
- Two large sides: mac and cheese, sautéed vegetables
- One large wedge salad
- Four bottles of beer
- Feeds 4-6 people
- View the menu
- Atmosphere: Intimate-yet-casual dining room and patio. HOBNOB is known for its traditional dishes with a tavern-style twist, as well as its bourbon selection which is one of the largest in the Southeast.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid for takeout only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About HOBNOB - Brookhaven
Delicious food and good conversation—that's what everyone hopes for when they go out to eat. HOBNOB strives to deliver on both points. Tavern fare with a Southern flair is how you would describe it. Its menu of tavern-style comfort food adds appealing twists to familiar dishes, such as the chipotle-cornmeal-crusted fried green tomatoes dabbed with tomato-horseradish relish, goat cheese, and balsamic reduction. At night, diners can nosh on burgers, pot roast, tavern salmon, and meatloaf. At weekend brunch, they might try pork belly and eggs, or the hefty hangover helper, with sausage, bacon, veggies, and three eggs over easy.
And true to its name, HOBNOB is warmly welcoming to the sociable. Its intimate-yet-casual dining room and a shady patio are conducive to conversation and extensive craft-beer selection. HOBNOB also offers one of the largest bourbon selections in the Southeast. There are even board games available to get the night rolling.