- $15 for one general admission ticket ($30 value)
- The event will be held on August 27 at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Hot Import Nights
From Japan's sleek, racy coupes to the bruising performances vehicles from Europe's most august brand, the world has no shortage of iconic cars. That also means that the world has plenty of amateur engineers willing to devote their days to tweaking and customizing those cars. At Hot Import Nights, these two passions come together; the traveling indoor car show invites car enthusiasts from around the country to show off their modified vehicles of choice, be they imported racers, American muscle cars, or exotics from the wildest ends of the auto spectrum.
There's plenty more to the party, too; check out the full breakdown below:
- Car show: This exhibition of engineering isn't just for fun; it's also a competition, with each entry vying for the bragging rights associated with a big win.
- Live music: Befitting the event's globe-trotting glamour, Hot Import Nights also doubles as a non-stop party, with live music and DJ sets keeping attendees in the mood to groove.
- Miss HIN 2016: Hot Import Nights also sponsors the annual Miss HIN contest, an annual model search for the next face of the import car show world.