Guests may enjoy Caribbean cuisine including rice and peas, sweet fried plantains, oxtails, or curry goat
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Hot Pot Caribbean Cuisine
Each entree at Hot Pot Caribbean Cuisine is a feast—with tender, smoky jerk chicken—marinated in a blend of herbs imported from Jamaica that's served alongside the traditional rice and peas—read "peas," eat black or pinto beans—and crispy and sweet fried plantains. Diners can also try the famous stewed oxtail with lima beans and top-off a meal with desserts like rum cake and red velvet.
This spot can be found at their dine-in location or roving the Chandler, Arizona area in a dedicated food truck—party hosts and fundraisers can snag their services for a mobile Caribbean caterer at any event or get-together.