Long-standing Huntington Beach eatery serves burgers made with aged top sirloin and 20 craft draft brews at 36-foot-long bar
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $25 worth of casual American lunch food for two, valid Monday–Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $31 for $50 worth of casual American lunch food for two, valid Monday–Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $19 for burger-and-beer meals for two, valid Monday–Friday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. ($30 value)
- $37 for burger-and-beer meals for four, valid Monday–Friday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. ($60 value)
Each meal includes:
- One classic hurricane burger
- One 13-ounce draft craft beer
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or happy hour. Burger voucher valid only for burgers/beers as denoted on voucher. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid July 3-5 weekend. Not valid week of US Open, July 27-August 2, 2015. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hurricanes Bar & Grill
Since opening in 1992, Hurricanes Bar & Grill has made quite an impressive home for itself in Huntington Beach. The eatery features a 36-foot-long bar with 20 craft draft beers and thousands of cocktails, not to mention its menu of comfort food with attitude. Cooks add a bite to the menu with dishes such as Jamaica Me Crazy nachos topped with dragon's breath chili and fire-roasted artichokes with "magic dust." While enjoying the selection comfort foods, visitors can take in the latest NFL, NBA, and MLB games on 30 TVs or the bar's 110-inch screen. And if there's not a game, there's likely a dance party going on—Hurricanes features an electronic-light show and dance floor with an advanced sound system, and DJs spin seven nights a week to make sure they're put to good use.