Treatment uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat, helping clients achieve the desired shape and weight
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: One or two CoolSculpting treatments
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional payment will be required if Cool Advantage Plus applicator is used. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Injexts taps into the newest technologies to keep clients' bodies looking their best. To treat sagging chins, owner Ashleigh Ortega, DNP, knows that Coolsculping or Kybella is just the right treatment. To get rid of wrinkles she uses botox or dysport. For loss of volume in the face, she turns to an array of Juvéderm products, which plump cheeks and lips with hyaluronic acid. And for clients whose concerns lie beyond the face, she relies on CoolSculpting, a noninvasive body treatment that slims problem areas much like liposuction, but without any of the traditional procedure's risks or downtime. Injexts has the latest Coolsculpting model reducing treatment time and can treat the chin, bra fat, back fat, arms, love handles, abdomen, mons pubis, inner thigh, outer thigh, banana roll and knee. All Coolsculpting treatment at Injexts done by a Nurse Practitioner or Registered nurse.