A licensed chiropractor performs thorough examination and necessary adjustments to treat back or neck pain, headache, and improve well-being
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Corey M. Stubbs is a chiropractic professional specializing in numerous issues including headaches, back, neck, and joint pain, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Invictus Healthcare System
Invictus Healthcare provides both conservative care, as well as minimally invasive surgical procedures to Oklahoma residents. Invictus is a multi-specialty clinic which includes: neurosurgery, podiatry, foot and ankle surgery, primary care, women’s health, men’s health, orthopedics, chiropractic care, pain management and stem cell therapy. We are committed to giving patients prompt, personal and complete medical treatment. Our physicians provide exemplary patient treatment results with faster recovery time, minimum stress and a quick return to normal activities. We are Tulsa's premier one-stop-shop multi-specialty clinic!