Studio offers a choice of HIIT and express training sessions that aim to boost one’s metabolism and energy level
What You'll Get
- Available classes:
- Inward HIIT: each class is a different experience. In the sessions, students use dumbbells, super bands, kettlebells, sandbags, suspension training, medicine balls, battling ropes, and more. No previous experience is required.
- Inward 360: 60-minute, dynamic classes with a lot of personal attention, aiming to increase students’ energy for the rest of the day.
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 months. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 5-class pack expires 30 days from activation, 10-class pack expires 60 days from activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inward Fitness
Since 2005, this family-owned fitness center has worked hard to meet the needs of everyone who walks through its doors. It offers instruction ranging from private and semiprivate training for athletes, to co-ed yoga and fitness classes, including:
- HIIT: Kettlebells, sandbags, medicine balls, battling ropes, and a variety of other equipment ensure no two workouts are ever the same.
- Inward 360: Metabolism-boosting workouts incorporate plyometrics, core, stability, and interval training, and their focus shifts every season.
- Boomers: Designed for individuals who want to stay active as they age, this class incorporates low-impact, wellness-boosting exercises.
- Mom Strong: Dynamic exercises engage the entire body and burn fat, targeting common problem areas for women in a fun environment.