Visitors can see interactive exhibits about notable Iowans, as well as play virtual soccer and more in the game room
About This Deal
- Free admission for children K‒12
- Click here to view the opening hours
About Iowa Hall of Pride
In association with the Iowa High School Athletic Association, the Iowa Hall of Pride pays tribute to the stories and faces that built the Hawkeye State. With the help of interactive technology, this showcase in downtown Des Moines chronicles the region's history and ultimately aims to educate future generations, preserve the past, and celebrate the accomplishments of community leaders across the state.
- Notable natives: relive the stories and glories of prominent Iowans in the interactive Hall of Heroes exhibit
- Play around: compete in football, basketball, virtual soccer, and more in the game room
- Scavenger hunt: While on a tour of the hall, groups can try to find Clyde Duncan's statue, snap a picture of someone driving the John Deere tractor, or pretend to tussle in the Wrestling Exhibit.