What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $90 for a 60-minute jet-ski ride for one, valid Monday–Friday ($175 value)
- $119 for a 60-minute jet-ski ride for two, valid Monday–Friday ($225 value)
- $210 for a three-hour jet-ski tour for one, valid Monday–Friday ($400 value)
- $120 for a 60-minute jet-ski ride for one, valid Saturday–Sunday ($175 value)
- $145 for a 60-minute jet-ski ride for two, valid Saturday–Sunday ($225 value)
- $255 for a three-hour jet-ski tour for one, valid Saturday–Sunday ($400 value)
Two person-options share one jet-ski. Rides leave promptly at departure time. Click here to view available tours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Groups requests for 4 skis require 3 week advance reservations. Must be 18 or older to drive, 15 or older to ride. Not late arrivals. Must sign waiver. Photo ID required. Combined weight limit 350 pounds per ski. $100 refundable deposit required. Rides are weather dependent, subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jetty Jumpers
Jetty Jumpers gives people a whole new perspective on New York City—one that's most often reserved for sea captains and people in Portugal who have really powerful telescopes. Guides lead small packs of jet skis and their life-vest-clad riders to points of interest along the bay by way of water, offering stunning views of the city as they go. Coney Island-bound riders jet through the lower Bay and past Brighton Beach before spotting the boardwalk and legendary Cyclone coaster. But Jetty Jumpers doesn't neglect the solar system's largest landmark: tours see the waves of the bay and the buildings on shore awash in color.