Deli serves up a variety of sandwiches, including steak sandwiches, charbroiled burgers, homemade soups, and sandwich melts
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American, deli.
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week.
- View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
About Joe K's Deli
Joe K's Deli has more than 25 years serving up breakfast and lunch, with its sizable menu ensuring you can visit perhaps hundreds of times without repeating a dish. For example, in an average visit you can try any (or if you're really hungry, all) of the following:
- Morning meals such as a wide variety of omelets, belgian waffles, french toast, and pancakes
- Burgers, all charbroiled, or chicken breast sandwiches, all boneless and skineless
- Fresh salads, including favorites such as the chef's salad and inventive varieties such as the Sunshine salad, with avocado, mushrooms, garbanzo beans, olives, tomato, and hard-boiled egg
- A variety of triple-decker sandwiches, such as one with roast beef, sliced turkey, American cheese, tomato, dressing, and cole slaw
- More than 20 types of melts
- Entrees such as fish and chips, New York steak, chicken shish kebabs, and barbecue baby back ribs