Jumpers energetically bounce across a big indoor space covered in springy, wall-to-wall trampoline surfaces
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid only at Sharpstown Houston SE location
- Indoor family entertainment center with attractions such as huge trampolines, a toddler court, foam pits, dodgeball, and basketball dunk
- All-access passes include:
- Two Hours of Jump Time
- One Ride on the Water Roller
- Two Hour Access to Climbing Walls
- $5 Game Card
- Age restrictions: Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Ages 18–25 must have a valid ID.
- What to wear: Jumpers must wear socks; denim not allowed, no metal studs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must sign waiver. Ages 18-25 must have valid ID. Walk-in customers only. Not valid toward Teen Night, Jump Jam, birthday parties, or school holidays. Jumpers must wear socks; denim not allowed, no metal studs. Not valid on bank holidays. Tax not included and must be paid upon redemption. For bull ride, must be 3 or older; weight limit of 350 lbs. For water roller, must be 3 or older; weight limit of 150 lbs. For climbing walls, must be 5 or older; weight limit of 300 lbs. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jumping World
Jumping World's purple trampolines, lime green borders, and yellow columns create a colorful, bouncy playground for guests of all ages. Within this indoor space, jumpers hop, skip, and perfect their in-air twirls during open-play sessions, birthday parties, or age-specific events, such as Teen Nights.
Participants spring from one trampoline platform to the next, or literally bounce off the walls to perform amazing tricks. When they’re done galavanting across the springy surfaces, they can dash to the arcade room, leap into the foam pit, or whack their friends in a friendly game of dodgeball. They can also try their hand at water walking, propelling themselves across an indoor pool while suspended in a plastic bubble.