Foodies can indulge in authentic Greek specialties prepared using fresh ingredients and seasoned with just the right amount of spice
About This Deal
- Type of food: Greek
What’s included: Guests can choose from the following three-course menu:
- Appetizer (choice of):
- Soup of the day (chef’s daily selection with fresh and seasonal ingredients)
- Keftedes (beef meatballs, feta-tomato sauce)
- Spanakopita (phyllo pie, spinach, leeks, feta)
- Roka salad (arugula, butternut squash, root vegetable, pumpkin seed, honey balsamic dressing)
- Kalamari (grilled squid, extra virgin olive oil-lemon sauce)
- Main course (choice of):
- Daily seafood (catch of the day)
- Lavraki fillet (grilled Mediterranean bass with seasonal vegetables)
- “Garides” shrimp linguine (extra large shrimp, linguini, spicy tomato sauce)
- Lamb chops (3 grilled lamb chops, roast lemon potato)
- Chicken with sumac, zaatar, tabbouleh, and Greek slaw)
- Yiahni (eggplant, onion, tomato, almonds, lemon potato)
- Dessert (choice of):
- Cheese board
- Greek yogurt cake
- Ice cream or sorbet
Need To Know
About Kellari Taverna
Washington's Kellari Taverna's classic Greek dishes will take you back to the old world. For those avoiding fat and gluten, there's still plenty of tasty items on Kellari Taverna's menu that can cater to your needs. Find time to peruse the wine list here — Kellari Taverna offers a variety of drink options. Tots are more than welcome to dine with their parents at Kellari Taverna. Perfect for parties on the larger side, Kellari Taverna also has a private area available for use. Make the most of the warm summer months by dining outdoors in Kellari Taverna's beautiful outdoor seating area.
Throwing a big party? Count on Kellari Taverna to provide top-notch catering with the same great dishes you love.
For those driving to the restaurant, a lot is located around the corner with optional valet during the evening only. Drivers can also find street parking, free on Sundays, when the lot gets cramped. Or, if you prefer, leave the car at home and catch public transportation at nearby stops at Farragut North (Red) and Farragut West (Blue, Orange and Silver).
A night out here can be a bit pricey, so prepare to shell out a bit more. Major credit cards — including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express — are accepted. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but it's the dinner menu that really draws the crowds.