All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- What’s included: All-you-can-eat sushi and sashimi and 2 beers, wine or sakes
- Valid any day towards the menu below.
- View the all-you-can-eat menu
- Must-try dish: Surf & Turf Roll
- Atmosphere: Customers sit at large tables in a spacious room with a minimalistic decor and watch the sushi masters prepare the food
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at Kikoo Sushi in Upper West Side. Tax and gratuity not included. Reservation required. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kikoo Sushi - Upper West Side
Kikoo Sushi is a space that blends the traditional with the contemporary. Offering all-you-can-eat specials, the restaurant itself is decorated with chic furniture and warm tones. Here, guests feel comfortable when ordering their sushi favorites or deciding to try something different on their menu, which is divided by an array of sushi rolls, sashimi, soups and salads, and specialties. These treats are made fresh and best enjoyed with a cold bottle of Sapporo.
Sashimi: Guests choose their own sashimi, such as tuna, red snapper, and salmon, which is then sliced thinly and presented on a decorative slab
Salmon Tataki Salad: For a different kind of Japanese dish, this salad blends seared salmon with avocado, mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, wonton crisp in a sesame dressing. It blends some of the best parts of sushi with fewer carbs