Players choose one of the themed rooms where they must solve Bible-themed puzzles and mysteries to find the Kindgom Key
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Available rooms: Love Divided, The Missing
- Age restrictions: children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+); children aged 15–17 are required to have an adult on site, but are not required to play the game with them
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- No biblical knowledge is needed to solve the mysteries
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kingdom Keys
Players put the might of their wits to the test at Kingdom Keys—where perception is the key to escaping. In just 60 minutes, or less if they can manage, they challenge the strength of their team as they face puzzles both physical and mental. In these biblically informed escape rooms, players unite in their mission grow mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Love Divided: When two lovers seek approval for their marriage, a wise father puts the lovers—and their friends—to the test to see if it really is love or if it's just lust.
- The Missing: After following their best friend and guide, this team of followers search for clues in the empty tomb of their beloved teacher who was brutally murdered, buried, and is now missing.