All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For thousands of years, humans have studied trees to learn how they too can provide suitable housing for squirrels and grow lemons from their fingertips. Branch out with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $6 for admission for two adults (a $12 value)
- $9 for family admission for two adults and two children between 3–17 (an $18 value)
- $20 for a one-year individual membership (a $40 value)
- $32 for a one-year family membership for two adults and unlimited children (a $65 value)
In addition to unlimited admission, members receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to members-only events
- Monthly e-mail newsletter
- 10% discount in the Magnolia Garden store
- Discounts on classes, concerts, trips, and programs
- Free admission or discounts at more than 300 gardens in the US and Canada
- Discount subscription to Chicagoland Gardening magazine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Membership must be activated by 1/31/13, membership expires 1 year from activation date. New members only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden
While strolling through the 155 acres of woods and gardens at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, visitors may notice a few odd specimens. Many of these experimental plants have been growing since 1910 and stand as the legacy of founder and landscape architect William Lincoln Taylor. Budding botanists will find speciality gardens dedicated to peonies, hostas, and rhododendrons, as well as woodland wildflowers and unique grasses. The Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden welcomes members and guests to explore these gardens, but also to learn about the environment during tours and educational programs. Members help keep the arboretum thriving with annual contributions, which they are rewarded for with benefits such as reciprocal membership at almost 300 gardens nationwide.