This cryogenic treatment is aimed at tightening the skin, stimulating collagen production, improving circulation, and reducing inflammation
About This Deal
- The KryoFacial™ is a one of a kind facial. It constitutes a Cryogenic treatment, in which a controlled beam of nitrogen vapour is used to ‘freeze’ the skin of the face, scalp, and neck area. Applying this cold nitrogen creates an instant skin tightening effect that fills in fine lines and wrinkles and stimulates collagen to produce more cells which, over a course of treatments allows the skin to become tighter, more even toned, and refined. KryoFacial results in fast contracting and expanding of the skin’s blood vessels which in turn causes a surge of nutrient rich, oxygenated blood to flow through the blood vessels and feed the skin. The KryoFacial™ helps flush away built-up toxins in the skin, reduce pore size and soothe skin inflammations.
- Potential benefits of the KryoFacial:
- Increase in collagen production
- Promotes tighter, smoother, and more youthful skin
- Brightens dark spots
- Helps decrease pore size, wrinkles, and lines
- Soothes skin problems like eczema and acne
- Reduction in face inflammation (“puffiness”)
- Reduction of skin blemishes and problem areas
- Reduction in toxins
- Triggers hair follicle growth thickening hair volume of eyelashes and eyebrows
- Face contour shaping
Everybody's heard about athletes taking ice baths after a hard game, and it sounds like a nightmare. KryoVitality delivers the benefits of the extreme cold without all of the discomfort of spending an hour in it. Here, athletes, runners, and people with overworked muscles spend between 30 seconds and 3 minutes in the cryotherapy chamber. The temperatures plummet to a staggering -240 degrees, which chills the muscles but doesn't affect core temps. The short treatment is long on benefits, including improving resistance to muscular fatigue, boosting immunity, and increasing empathy for penguins. The sessions also provide a number of immediate cosmetic benefits by burning between 500 and 800 calories per session, tightening skin, and reducing wrinkles. For those reasons, cryotherapy has been used by celebrities including Demi Moore, Jennifer Aniston, and Victoria's Secret models.