Experienced staff pours high-quality oil to keep cars running smoothly and engine components from wearing out too quickly
What You'll Get
- Up to 5 quartz of oil included
- $3 disposal fee not included
- Extra charge may apply for canister oil filters.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Kwik Kar
The first Kwik Kar shop opened in 1986, later followed by more than 350 locations that gradually created a stretch of auto-maintenance nirvana across eight states. At Kwik Kar, technicians direct their automotive-maintenance services toward brakes, engines, transmissions, tires, and air conditioners—all to let clients smoothly conquer the road again.