Tourists and residents alike can conveniently travel along the Las Vegas Strip using unlimited ride passes
What You'll Get
- Las Vegas Monorail provides a convenient way to travel along the Las Vegas Strip, with numerous world-class restaurants, shows, shops, day- and nightclubs, spas, hotels, and casinos along its route.
- Time on the pass begins with the first use at the fare gate. The expiration date and time are stamped on the ticket.
- Children 5 and under ride free
- Must present a government I.D. at time of redemption
- See the route map and description of stations.
7 stations, located at:
- MGM Grand
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace
- Harrah’s/The LINQ
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Westgate Las Vegas
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station.
Las Vegas Monorail’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Las Vegas Monorail is closed until September 30, 2020
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check name’s website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Las Vegas Monorail
Some people consider Las Vegas to be the entertainment capital of the world. But getting to all the exciting and famous venues in the city can be a hassle, especially on a tight schedule. And that's where Las Vegas Monorail comes in, offering a convenient and safe way to reach all the important attractions, restaurants, shops, clubs, spas, hotels, and casinos located along the Las Vegas Strip. Whether they visit the city for a short weekend getaway or a longer vacation, passengers can be sure that Las Vegas Monorail has it covered.