Adventure seekers can sore through the air while jumping at an indoor trampoline park for fun and exercise
What You'll Get
- $14 for One 60-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day ($20 value)
- $25 for Two 60-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day ($40 value)
$48 for Four 60-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day ($80 value)
- $17 for One 90-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day ($25 value)
- $32 for Two 90-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day ($50 value)
$58 for Four 90-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day ($100 value)
$585 for an A-list Birthday party ($899 value)
- A-List Birthday Party includes:
- Up to 15 guests; $35 for each additional jumper
- Two-hour access to trampolines, dodgeball, ninja course, Launch Pad, basketball, and battle pit
- Forty-five minutes in a private party room
- Two slices of pizza for every guest
- Unlimited fountain drinks (three flavors)
- Unlimited popcorn for a party table
- Ice cream cup for every guest
- Launch grip socks for every guest
- Special gift for the birthday child
- Party host
- Party paperware, cups, and utensils
- One private dodgeball game
- Party favor for each guest
- $10 arcade card for each guest
- A-List Birthday Party is valid for parties booked after April 26.
- Not valid for special events or IGNITE.
- Launch socks required; jump passes and punch card do not include Launch socks, available for purchase for $3 a pair.
The Fine Print
About Launch Trampoline Park
At Launch Trampoline Park, visitors of all ages bounce, flip, and twirl as they defy gravity in the open-concept design of 25,000 square feet of adjoining floor trampolines and angled wall trampolines. Some of the park's attractions include Launch N' Dunk, a ninja course, and a massive stunt bag so that jumpers are assured a soft landing should they attempt any feats of aerial wonder.
In addition to glow nights, birthday parties, and special events, like toddler time, Launch Trampoline Park also offers fitness classes that provide low-impact workouts while incinerating calories throughout the bouncy hour. Or for a more extreme variety of exercise, come with a team of friends or just pick up a game of X-treme dodgeball. For those seeking a break from bouncing, the park has a café, private party rooms, and a large arcade.