According to Emily Post, napkins may only be used to cover laps, clean up spills, or signal the waiter via semaphore that your table has hit an iceberg. Master restaurant etiquette over a gourmet meal with today’s Groupon to Lewis & Clark Catering Company. ####The Deal
$45 for Prix Fixe four-course dinner of gourmet northwestern fare for two
- Dinners take place each Friday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Reservations required
- Menu evolves weekly
- Past prix fixe menus have included:
- Soup of confit leek and gruyere with crème fraiche and bacon-fat croutons
- Pacific Ocean Wild Salmon with lemon pine-nut beurre blanc
- Grilled New York Striploin with smoked pork belly, whipped root vegetables, and veal jus
- Selection of cheeses
- Live music during dinner
- Optional wine pairings available for additional $35 charge per person<p>
Lewis & Clark
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a full service restaurant and bar, offering fantastic and afffordable food as well as views of Alton Baker Park, Pool, Big Buck Hunter, Shuffleboard and assorted Board Games.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
The inspiration for our business comes from a desire to create an super fun and relaxed atmosphere along with great food served at a affordable price and without pretension.
3. What do you love most about your job?
What I love the most about my job is seeing the reactions of guests after they have tried out establishment, they always leave happy.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Best I've ever had.