Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
- $59 for one 9-hole playing lesson ($125 value)
- $109 for one 9-hole playing lesson and two 60-minute private swing lessons ($245 value)
- $159 for one 9-hole playing lesson and four 60-minute private swing lessons ($365 value)
During 9-hole playing lessons, five-year coaching veteran and playing professional Milo follows his pupil out onto the course, where he can coach strategic thinking, club selection, and course management. For the swing lessons, students begin their first lesson with a warm-up and then take full swings while the instructor videotapes. With the assistance of V1 swing-analysis software, Milo makes a swing diagnosis and formulates a strategy to correct poorer practices. Subsequent sessions build on the first with tutorials on chipping and putting.
TalonsCove Golf Club
The 18-hole course at TalonsCove Golf Club hugs the northwest rim of Utah Lake, leading golfers on a shamrock-shaded jaunt backdropped by the craggy skyline formed by the Timpanogos Mountain. Architect Gene Bates designed the course in a links-style format, the ancient design scheme that features numerous deep bunkers, frustratingly high rough, and few trees bent on blocking flight paths and asking for group pictures right before an important shot.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 7,096 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 127 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole