Gentle abrasion combined with suction to wipe away dull skin cells and reveal the younger skin underneath, or facial or peel
About This Deal
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, each client is obliged to wear a mask before, during, and after their session.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Benefits of European facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
ANOZ Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Cleanliness standards and disinfecting habits are increased.
- All prepaid services, gift certificate purchases, and vouchers purchases will be honored 6 months after the expiration date.
- “At home” self-care information is provided such as DIY Masques, at-home skin treatments, massage techniques, and introducing new brands to enhance clients’ at-home self-care.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check ANOZ Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Limited Weekend Appointments
- Closed on Sunday’s
- No Same Day Appointments
About ANOZ Spa
At the newly renovated quaint ANOZ Spa Boutique, guests looking for pampering can treat themselves with results-driven spa treatments. Technicians aim to deliver mood-enhancing services such as rejuvenating massages, renewing facials, a variety of body wraps, foot scrubs, and reflexology (foot massage). Their goal is for each client to go home feeling serene.