Massages soothe muscles sore from naps in uncomfortable chairs and long nights of aggressive rapid eye movement. Recover from relaxing with today’s Groupon.
$85 for the 90-minute spa package at Magical Massage (a $205 value). The package includes the following:
- Barrel Tasting package (a $155 value), which includes:
- Hot-stone massage on back and legs
- Organic face treatment with exfoliating mask, toner, and moisturizer
- Exfoliating foot scrub
- Aromatherapy throughout
- Mini foot-reflexology treatment and scalp massage (a $25 value)
- Lavender balm to take home (a $15 value)
- Pass for a wine tasting at Eric Ross Winery next door (a $10 value)<p>
Within the cedar-lined walls of a 22-foot-wide wine barrel, Magical Massage proprietors Carolyn Manzi and Martha Paul work to knead away clients' stress and pain, restoring a sense of wholeness symbolized by their circular space. Applying three combined decades of massage experience, Manzi and Paul customize their therapeutic treatments with quality products such as their own organic skincare line, called Magical Organics, and local Sonoma lavender oil.
Sunbeams curious about what it's like to have a body peek into the room through a skylight, setting the massage tables' white draperies aglow. Beyond a wall of velvet drapes, the attached Inspiration Gallery shop hosts a sparkling spread of hand-crafted jewelry and organic bath and skincare products.