Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for dinner and cocktails for two (up to $82.97 value)
- $98 for dinner and cocktails for four (up to $165.94 value)
Dinner includes the following for each pair of diners:
- Choice of two small soups or one shared appetizer (up to $14.99 value)
- Choice of two entrees (up to $23.99 value each)
- Choice of two cocktails (up to $10 value each)
Located in the historic Los Angeles Farmers Market, this eclectic café is a hotspot for locals and out of town visitors. At Marmalade Cafe, the menu is as distinctive as the place itself, with appetizers such as parmesan portobello fries, flatbread pizzas with toppings of bosc pear and gorgonzola, and entrees ranging from grilled herb-marinated creekstone flat iron steak to Colorado lamb burger on toasted ciabatta. Its pasta selections stand out, too. Its offerings include lobster and shrimp linguine with tender Maine lobster and jumbo shrimp in a brandy roasted lobster cream and three cheese ravioli in a Yolo valley tomato cream sauce. The cafe features a beautiful dining room, a private dining room, and a gorgeous outdoor patio.