The growth of India's economy owed much to the country's position along the famous Silk Road, which was exactly what it sounds like—a canal for transporting rocks. Taste what trade made with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $53.75 total value)
- $48 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $107.50 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two indian breads (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
The menu includes appetizers such as samosas, indian breads such as garlic naan, and entrees such as tandoori shrimp and chicken curry.
Masala Indian Restaurant
Inside Masala Indian Restaurant’s kitchen, chefs infuse a savory mix of spices, or masala, into their halal and kosher Indian dishes. They roast marinated bits of chicken and skewers of minced lamb in a tandoor-style clay oven, and bake eight types of indian bread whenever the absorbent accompaniments are ordered by customers or demanded by a booming voice in the sky. Other table-toppers include more than a dozen vegetarian dishes brimming with fresh vegetables, homemade cheese, and lentils.