Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for 60-Minute Swedish, Signature, or Therapeutic Massage
- $100 for Three 60-Minute Swedish, Signature, or Therapeutic Massages
A Chat with Massage Virginia Beach
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We are a small, locally owned, Therapist owned Massage Therapy Center. Our staff is Body, Mind, & Spirit oriented meaning we are focused on your true well being as a whole person not just a body.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I wanted to build a place for clients that had the convenience and ease of working with a small office and the benefits of working with a chain or spa. I also wanted to build a place that could offer the community better results oriented services.
What do you love most about your job? The versatility of being able to touch people in multiple areas of their lives. Clients may enlist my services in times of sorrow, in times of joy, when they are trying to heal or change their body or lives or when they just want to unwind at the end of the work week.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? I was once told I gave a better massage than was received at the MGM grand in Las Vegas for $250.
Massage Virginia Beach
The licensed therapists at Massage Virginia Beach provide holistic healing for mind, body, and spirit alike through soothing massages in a number of modalities. Find out how their treatments can help you:
- For relaxation: try a reflexology foot massage designed to relieve stress, remove toxins, and promote full-body wellness
- For therapy: knead away persistent aches with the firm pressure of a deep-tissue massage
- For both: ease into a raindrop therapy session, in which a therapist applies aromatherapy oils to specific contact points to release tension