Clinic offers weight-loss programs including an initial exam, customized diet, nutrition plan, weight evaluation, and optional medication
About This Deal
Also check out the Medical Arts Associates Spider-Vein Removal, LimeLight Facial Rejuvenation, Laser Genesis Skin-Rejuvenation, Toe Fungus Removal, Botox or Juvéderm Ultra XC, Laser Hair Removal, Body-Sculpting Treatments, or Skin Tag Removal deals.
- What’s included:
- Weight check-in during each visit
- Diet plan
- Supply of weight-loss medication (if necessary)
- Consultation regarding potential medical conditions that may contribute to weight gain or lack of weight loss
- Discussing the next steps necessary for weight management
- Additional fees: blood work (may be covered by insurance)
Need To Know
About Medical Arts Associates
Medical Arts Associates has been around since 1986, which means many of the adults now coming there for primary care have been patients for their entire lives. The family physicians and nurses on staff work with all ages, from kids to the immortal, and they emphasize preventive care and health maintenance through services ranging from annual exams and smoking-cessation counseling to EKGs and immunizations. Medical Arts Associates, P.S. is also a destination for aesthetic services, including injections of Botox and dermal fillers and additional laser services for wart treatment, toenail fungus, and spider veins.