Customers soar above the water during a parasailing flight before a thrilling tubing ride, or a more relaxing kayak rental
What You'll Get
- Walk-ins welcome, no reservations required—first-come, first-served
- Parasailing: 10–12 minutes of flight time; 60 minutes total boat time
- Tubing: 15-minute ride
- Kayaking: 60-minute rental
- What’s included:
- Parasailing and tubing combo: one parasail and one tube ride
- Parasailing and kayaking combo: one parasail and one 60-minute kayak rental per person (guests can choose between single or tandem kayaks)
Please call (786) 618-2950 for any clarification and assistance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. An additional charge of $20/person will be collected for fuel. Not valid on weekends, holidays. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Watersports
Miami Watersports rentals offer nearly a dozen ways to hit the waters of Miami Beach. Friends can glide across the waves on jet skis and tubing. Families can spend days partying on boats and paddling along natural islands. Those who want to get some adrenaline can go parasailing, or even fly like Iron Man on water propelled Flyboard.