Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two rounds of mini golf ($17 value)
- $17 for three rounds of mini golf ($25.50 value)
- $22 for four rounds of mini golf ($34 value)
Mr. Putty's Fun Park
According to legend, Mr. Putty's Fun Park was born when one Mr. Lionel Westley Putt hopped on his golf cart and left his North Pole birthplace of Putt-a-zerus (that's Latin for "Putt-Putt Paradise"). He was headed for the sunnier land of Tega Cay in the hopes establishing the ultimate family-entertainment experience. And if that legend is true, Mr. Putty's Fun Park proves Lionel Westley to be the best North Pole export since Santa Claus when it comes to spreading unbridled joy. Much more than a mini-golf course (but a mighty course it is), this fun park is packed with wall-to-wall excitement for ages 3 through 103. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Mini Golf: This 18-hole championship course—the crown jewel of Mr. Putty's universe—keeps players on their toes with challenging features such as raging rivers, loop-de-loops, fountains, and tricky pipe shots.
- Ultimate Bungee: Jump, flip, and ignore the laws of gravity by utilizing the latest in bungee technology.
- Meltdown: Teams of up one to eight players duck and dodge their way through a battle with two puffy swinging boom arms in this springy showdown.
- Shoot-N-Shower: It's just like a regular game of one-on-one or two-on-two basketball . . . except for the part where the loser gets showered in water.
- Mechanical Bull: Hang on tight as you vie for the title of King or Queen of the Mr. Putty's Rodeo Circuit.