Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a scenic lift ride and lookout lunch, breakfast, or dinner for two ($70 total value)
- $43 for a scenic lift ride and lookout lunch, breakfast, or dinner for three ($105 total value)
- $55 for a scenic lift ride and lookout lunch, breakfast, or dinner for four ($140 total value)
Packages include the following for each person:
- One round-tip lift ticket (a $25 value)
- $10 towards a meal at the Top of the Notch restaurant
Adventurers hop aboard the Sugar Pine chairlift that ferries them for 15–20 minutes to the upper heights of Mt. Baldy, where jaw-dropping vistas and hiking trails overlook the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, and the Mojave Desert. Located 7,800 feet above sea level, the Top of the Notch restaurant complements the views with upscale American dishes. Lifts operate Saturday & Sunday; when winter conditions permit lifts operate daily. Check the website for weather conditions. Breakfast hours are 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., lunch hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and dinner is served during special events. Click here for details.
Mt Baldy Ski Lifts
From this high up, the world seems small and compact, framing the ocean, mountains, and desert in the same field of vision. Though Mt. Baldy’s soaring peaks seem to shrink the globe to the size of a globe, they also grant access to nature’s majesty throughout the year. Guests can seasonally zipline through designated courses taking in natural scenery. In warm summer months, hiking trails blaze through mountainsides, affording glimpses of historical mining facilities and natural wonders, such as canyons, fauna such as bighorn sheep, and Mother Nature's secret collection of acre-long coffee spoons.