All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two People, Valid Monday–Friday
- Admission for Four People, Valid Monday–Friday
- Admission for Six People, Valid Monday–Friday
- Admission for Two People, Valid Any Day
- Admission for Four People, Valid Any Day
- Admission for Six People, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Museum Of Failure
Visitors to The Museum Of Failure can think of the exhibit as a kind of retirement home for promising ideas. Built on the studies of corporate innovation researcher Dr. Samuel West, The Museum of Failure displays the best of the worst, showcasing over one hundred products from well-known companies that well and truly flopped. The highly curated selection of mismarketed duds awaits observation, contemplation, and probably more than a giggle or two.
Here's a list of some of the more blunderous artifacts:
- Harley-Davidson Perfume
- Apple Newton
- Lego Fiber Optics
- Nokia N-gage
- Google Glass
- Trump: The Game
- Bic for Her
- New Coke