What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for Individual Premium membership ($118 value)
- Free Museum Entry for member and two guests
- $6 off parking
- Three free or discounted passes to special exhibitions
- Six free Omnimax passes per year, plus 50% off additional tickets
- Regular membership perks
$89 for Household membership ($155 value)
- Free Museum Entry for two adults, all household children under 18 (or up to four grandchildren), and one guest
- Free indoor parking
- Four free or discounted passes to special exhibitions
- 10 free Omnimax passes per year, plus 50% off additional tickets
- Regular membership perks
Regular membership perks include discounts in Museum stores and restaurants; access to the Members Lounge; invitations to special members-only events; free coat check and stroller service; and reciprocal admission benefits at select museums around the world.
Current Visiting Exhibit: D23 Presents: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives, a collection of more than 300 artifacts celebrating the iconic animation studio’s hold on the American imagination. Spanning nine decades, the exhibition includes drawings, props, and costumes from films and attractions as well as an interactive opportunity to create your own animation. Ends January 4, 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for new members, or members lapsed for 1 year or more. Not valid for renewals. Limit 1 per household; may purchase 3 more as gifts using the name & address of gift recipient. Must provide name, shipping address & email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Final sale: no refunds or category changes, may not be combined with other offers or promotions. All memberships, including gifts, are automatically activated upon purchase and will expire on October 31, 2015. See membership terms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Science and Industry
Museum of Science and Industry equals 14 acres of interactive exhibits and experiences. Customers explore a real World War II German submarine; a 3-D giant heart, an indoor tornado, and a huge mirror maze.
- Size: more than 14 acres filled with interactive science exhibits and home to more than 35,000 artifacts
- Eye Catcher: Science Storms, in which swirling air and vapor transform into a 40-foot indoor tornado and six other natural phenomena come to life
- Permanent Mainstay: U-505, a real WWII-era German sub
- Don't Miss: Our famous baby chicks (which hatch each day) inside the Genetics exhibit
- Hidden Gem: catch a whisper from across the room in the Whispering Gallery
- Play: Mindball, a game won by controlling brainwaves, in YOU! The Experience
- The Building: The Museum occupies the last remaining building from the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition’s “White City”
- Explore: The giant Mirror Maze in the Numbers and Nature exhibit (free timed ticket required)
- Special Features: In-depth tours, movies inside a five-story, domed, wrap-around theater, 3D printing workshops, and more