Choose from Eight Options
- $89 for Princess camp from June 16–20 ($165 value)
- $89 for Princess camp from July 14–18 ($165 value)
Girls read and create their own fairy tales, play dress-up, and make crafts.
- $89 for Spa camp from June 23–27 ($165 value)
- $89 for Spa camp from July 21–25 ($165 value)
Girls learn about self-esteem, write poems, draw self-portraits, discuss good hygiene, paint their nails, and make their own spa products.
- $69 for Teddy Bear camp from June 30–July 3 ($132 value)
- $89 for Teddy Bear camp from July 28–August 1 ($165 value)
Girls read about fictional bears in literature, make stuffed animals, write short stories, and learn about money management.
- $89 for Tea Party camp from July 7–11 ($165 value)
- $89 for Tea Party camp from August 4–8 ($165 value)
Girls dress up and wear fancy hats while reading stories, learning etiquette, using their manners, and making crafts. At the end of the week, campers will host their own tea parties. Curriculum may differ depending on age group.
In all camps, girls aged 4–10 are led by Charlotte-Mecklenburg–certified teachers. The day camp runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday (except the June 30–July 3 Teddy Bear camp, which does not meet July 4). Girls bring along lunch and two snacks, which must be free of nuts. In addition to their camp themes, each day the girls also travel a few doors down to a martial-arts school for 45-minute karate classes; uniforms are included.
My Chic Party Boutique
Soaking fizzies, sugar scrubs, and lotions might smell sweet enough to eat, but My Chic Party Boutique’s beautifiers actually use them to pamper small hands and feet. The boutique caters solely to kids with age-appropriate spa play-dates, from mani-pedis to facials. Children can have fun pampering each other and being pampered—at special stations. And the boutique also hosts parties that not only include spa pampering, but also movies, treats, and sometimes dress-up costumes and tea. Party packages please little and big girls alike, enhancing birthdays to Girl Scout troupes.