What You'll Get
Today’s modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn’t mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$65 for a 135-minute spa package (up to $130 total value)
- 60-minute full facial with skin analysis, steam, acupressure massage for the face, neck, and shoulders, deep pore cleansing, collagen mask, and eyebrow touch-up (up to a $50 value)
- 60-minute full-body massage, combining reflexology, acupressure, trigger-point therapy, and manual lymphatic drainage with heat pads and aromatherapy oils (up to a $60 value)
- Pumpkin or honey exfoliating back scrub (a $20 value)<p>
$105 for a two-hour side-by-side couples’ spa package (up to a $220 value)
- 60-minute full facial for two
- 60-minute full-body massage for two<p>
$415 for a ladies’ spa and makeover party for six (up to a $840 total value), which includes the following services for each person:
- 30-minute facial with cleansing and mask (up to a $35 value per person)
- 30-minute Swedish massage (a $30 value per person)
- Full makeup application (a $75 value person)
- Complimentary glass of champagne<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required 24 hours in advance; 48 hours in advance for spa party option. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Services must be used by the same person(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Oasis Spa
My Oasis Spa's massage therapists work their natural magic by making stress disappear and conjuring a decidedly relaxed rabbit in its place during reflexology and reiki sessions. The spa's aestheticians shore up the pamper presence by feeding skin with a combination of facials, masks, and peels. During one-hour reflexology treatments, skilled energy-manipulators lay organic heat pads on feet and conjure aromatherapeutic oils to shake off negative vibes as acupressure and trigger-point techniques release tension built-up from day jobs spent as human guitar strings. Soft music and soy-based candles lull clients into a trance during manual lymphatic-drainage sessions, wherein hands-on healing works to dispel toxins from the body. Aromatherapy facials blend essential oils and plant extracts to revitalize skin.