Experience the production process first-hand on a tour before enjoying samples
What You'll Get
- Whiskey tour and tasting for two
The tour and tasting includes a tasting glass and sampling of spirits along with a behind-the-scene look at how everything is made. Tours take place on Saturdays at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. Reservations are required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mystic Farm and Distillery
- One of a kind: the only place in the Triangle were you can see handmade, small-batch bourbon go directly from the fields to the bottle
- See it all: regular tours let spirit aficionados experience the distilling process first hand
- Taste the difference: unique bourbon gives off notes of candied orange, hints of mint, and a finish complete with toffee and a wisp of ginger
- A learning moment: Classes expand on such topics as whiskey's ancient history and how to make your own barrel of bourbon whiskey from start to finish