Massage therapists are known for their strong hands, which means that the best way to find one is to follow a trail of open pickle jars. Find a helping hand with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for a 60-minute massage treatment with the choice of a Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot-stone massage (a $90 value)
- $59 for a 60-minute massage treatment with reflexology (a $120 value)
- $79 for a 60-minute massage treatment with a 30-minute Kangen Me facial (a $159 value)
- $134 for three 60-minute massage treatments (a $270 value)
- $235 for three 60-minute massage treatments with three 30-minute Kangen Me facials (a $477 value)
Massage therapists knead out aches and pains with Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot-stone massages depending on the type of pain the client is experiencing or the area in need of attention. Postsession, technicians may apply pressure to the hands, feet, and joints to ease aches during reflexology treatments. Alternatively, the Kangen Me facial imbues the skin with moisturizing nutrients that reduce the appearance of blemishes and help skin appear younger. Kangen water is used for all of their facials and is also available for drinking water.
NailSpa Kangen's expansive salon plays host to a wide array of treatments ranging from manicures and pedicures to facials and full-body waxing. Clients can lounge and relax while the massage therapists knead away aches and pains throughout the body. Nail techs show their commitment to customer safety during manicures and pedicures by plying each guest with a personal-hygiene bag that includes a buffer, file, and slippers as well as Kangen drinking water. Once each person is situated on one of the spa's cushioned chairs, the techs pamper nails with sanitary tools and without the use of UV light to avoid the sun's patent lawyers. Additionally, NailSpa Kangen offers private spa and salon parties, complete with live music, for groups of up to 15 people.